California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
In acknowledging our legal obligation to disclose our efforts in combatting modern slavery and trafficking:
1. we verify product supply chains, from within our internal Sourcing and Compliance team, adopting practices and procedures in line with SEDEX’s SEMTA (SEDEX Members Ethical Trade Audit) framework.
2. we evaluate product supply chains in compliance with the laws and regulations of the counties in which they operate by independent third party audits, supplemented by unannounced audits by our internal Sourcing and Compliance team.
3. we expect our suppliers to ensure the materials incorporated into the product, comply with the laws and regulations of the countries in which they operate.
4. we maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors who fail to meet company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking. Suppliers must cooperate with our internal Sourcing and Compliance team (or third parties appointed by them) regarding the compliance and observance of standards and procedures set out by boohooMAN.
5. we provide training and guidance on human trafficking and slavery to employees who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, and employees who select suppliers and purchase orders.
Last updated: July 2020