Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
These terms contain a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver that impact your rights about how to resolve disputes. If you live in the united states, please read this carefully. Do not use the services on this website, including purchasing any items, until and unless you have read these terms & conditions and have agreed to them.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. www.boohooMAN.com is operated by Boohoo.com UK Limited (“We”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05723154 and with our registered office at 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester, England M1 2HF. Our UK VAT number is 185 4874 61. Our email address is [email protected]
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
1. Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our “Deliveries” page here.
3. YOUR STATUS
1. You may only purchase Products from us if:
a) you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
b) you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card or payment account (i.e. Paypal, Klarna or Afterpay) used to pay for your order; and,
c) are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page here for further information).
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
2. After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
3. As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under clause 8 of these terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
4. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
5. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract and clause 13 will apply.
3. Shipping of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
4. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colors of the Products that will be delivered to you.
6. Please note postcode restrictions apply. Check your eligibility here.
7. Business Days excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
8. If you wish to dispute shipping of your order, you have 28 days starting from the day that the tracking status for you order is updated by the carrier as fulfilled (i.e. updated as delivered to the address set out in the Dispatch Confirmation). We reserve the right to request evidence, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
6. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
1. Save for the above, if you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside the UK;
a) Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. We’ll cover duty costs on all orders. Additional taxes may apply according to local legislation;
b) You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and
c) If you return any Products to us from a destination outside the UK, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in dollars (USD), although please see clauses 7.5 and 7.6 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of any Product you order. Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
2. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
3. We accept payment by debit card, credit card, Paypal, Klarna or Afterpay. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
5. If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mis-pricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
6. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
1.Pricing Policy. Our percentage off promotions, discounts, or sale markdowns are customarily based on our own opinion of the value of this product, which is not intended to reflect a former price at which this product has sold in the recent past. This amount represents our opinion of the full retail value of this product today based on our own assessment after considering a number of factors. That’s why before checking out, it’s important you acknowledge that you understand this. Cool with that? Great, happy shopping!
1. As an alternative to using your rights under clause 8.1, you may wish to return an item using our USA returns service. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy
9. FAULTY PRODUCTS
1. If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
2. If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us using the contact details set out in clause 8.2.
3. If you discover that your Product is faulty after 14 days we reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
10. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
1. We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
2. We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 7.5 or clause 7.6.
3. If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 13.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
11. OUR LIABILITY
1. If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
2. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
3. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
12. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
2. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
3. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 14 please contact us using the details set out in clause 8.2.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, BINDING ARBITRATION, AND CLASS WAIVER
2. By expressly agreeing to these terms and by using any services of our site, you agree that, except for any claims or disputes that arise out of or relate to your infringements or violations of our intellectual property rights or your obligation to indemnify us, any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, consumer protection, common law, intentional tort, injunctive and equitable claims) between you and us arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of products or services through the site, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration.
3. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at https://adr.org/rules or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
4. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision, or any part of it, or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
5. We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer’s initial arbitration fees. But, unless any of the claims brought affords the prevailing party an award of attorneys’ fees, and the arbitrator makes a determination to award reasonable fees to the prevailing party under the fee-shifting provided by applicable law, each party will bear its/his/her own attorneys’ fees.
6. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In other words, in any dispute or resolution of claim, neither you nor us will be entitled to join or consolidate claims by or against other parties or customers in court or in arbitration, otherwise participate in any claim brought as a class action or class arbitration, or participate in any claim as a class representative, class member, or in a private attorney general capacity. You and we agree that the arbitrator or arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator or arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may be raised only in a court of competent jurisdiction.
7. If any provision of this arbitration agreement set forth in this Section 13 is found to be unenforceable or otherwise void or invalid, the unenforceable, void, or invalid provision will be severed from this Section, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless boohooman.com ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) against boohooman.com arising from, without limitation, (i) your breach of these terms and conditions for online sales, (ii) your infringement of any of our intellectual property rights; (iii) your infringement of any other right of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, defamation of such person or entity, or violations of such person’s or entity’s intellectual property or privacy rights, (iv) your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy owed to boohooman.com, or (v) any false statements or claims made by you in any form about boohooman.com or about its products or services. Note that the arbitration provisions of clause 13 do not apply to any indemnification claims or actions brought against you by us pursuant to this section.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
16. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
2. If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
3. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
4. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
5. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
6. The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
7. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
8. If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
9. Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law, except that if you are not resident in England then English law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
10. In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
1. Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to [email protected]
2. If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to boohooMAN by email to [email protected]
3. If you are not satisfied with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court). Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found here.
18. GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“boohooMAN / we / our” means boohooMAN Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10487954 and with our registered office at 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester, England M1 2HF. Our UK VAT number is 185 4874 61.
Our Gift Cards are managed by Jigsaw Business Solutions Ltd (which is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 08663917) ("Jigsaw"). We may use Jigsaw and other third parties to perform any or all of our responsibilities relating to your Gift Card.
PURCHASING A GIFT CARD
You can purchase an e-gift card online here in the U.S. only and for use only by U.S. users. You can purchase up to five e-gift cards in any one transaction. E-gift cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other items on boohooman.com in the same transaction.
E-gift cards may be purchased and activated for a minimum value of $5 and a maximum value of $500. E-gift cards are only available in U.S. Dollars. Payment for e-gift cards is accepted by debit card, credit card and PayPal. You cannot purchase an e-gift card using another Gift Card.
Payment on www.boohoomangiftcards.com will be taken by a third party company, Stripe, and will show on your bank statement as “boohooMAN Gift Cards”.
E-GIFT CARD DELIVERY; TITLE, RISK OF LOSS
Once your Gift Card order has been approved by us and your payment to us has cleared for the full purchase value of your Gift Card, your Gift Card will be delivered to the email address you designate for delivery when completing your order. The email address you designate for delivery should be yours or the person you have designated to receive and use the Gift Card.
The Gift Card will not be delivered until your payment to us has cleared for the full purchase value of the Gift Card.
Your Gift Card will be delivered to the designated recipient at the designed email address on the date the payment clears, unless you have designated a specific delivery date. If you have designated a specific delivery date, provided your payment has cleared by that date, the Gift Card will be delivered to the designed recipient at the designated email address on the specific date you designated for delivery when you placed your order. The specific delivery date you designatee for delivery when placing your order must be within 2 months of the date of your order. If your payment has not cleared by the specific date you designate for delivery, the Gift Card will be delivered after your payment has cleared.
boohooMAN do not accept responsibility for any losses resulting from any e-gift card being delivered to an incorrect email address due to errors made by you within your order. You must therefore take extra care when entering details in your order.The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or other designated recipient. Gift Cards can be purchased only from us, and you are responsible for protecting the Gift Card and PIN and for safeguarding your Gift Card from unauthorized use. We are not responsible for any unauthorized uses of your Gift Card.
REDEEMING A GIFT CARD
To use any amount on a Gift Card, the user will be required to enter the 8-digit PIN at the point of purchase, which PIN can be found on the delivery email that is sent to the designed recipient. Up to five Gift Cards can be used in any one transaction.
To use any amount on a Gift Card, the user will be required to enter the 8-digit PIN at the point of purchase, which PIN can be found on the delivery email that is sent to the designed recipient. Up to five Gift Cards can be used in any one transaction.
If the entire amount on your Gift Card has not been spent, the remaining balance will be updated after every transaction and will remain on your Gift Card to use until the balance is fully redeemed.
The amount on your Gift Card can be used towards the purchase amount of items that are priced higher than the balance of your Gift Card, provided that you or the user making the transaction also pay the difference for such items using one of our prescribed payment methods.
LIMITATIONS ON USE
Your Gift Card balance cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards, prepaid open loop cards, or any third-party gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, used for payment outside of boohooman.com in the U.S., redeemed for more than face value, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, returned for a cash refund (expect to the extent required by law), used in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or used in a manner prohibited by our Terms and Conditions. Also, Gift Cards may not be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any store or property outside of the United States.
GIFT CARD EXPIRATION
Your Gift Card will have no expiration date. The balance on any validly purchased Gift Card does not expire, and may be redeemed by a valid and eligible recipient and applied towards eligible purchases at any time.
Your e-gift card balance can be checked online here.
RETURNING ITEMS PURCHASED WITH AN E-GIFT CARD
CORRUPTED, DELETED, LOST, STOLEN, DESTROYED, DAMAGED OR USED GIFT CARDS
boohooMAN shall not be responsible if a Gift Card is corrupted, deleted, lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged or used (as applicable) without permission. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which we deem to have been duplicated, tampered with, damaged or otherwise suspect has been affected by fraud.
We cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to the recipient’s spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox, and any other factors outside our control.
boohooMAN is unable to replace Gift Card(s) if lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged.
Please realize that there are a number of Gift Card scams that request payment by gift card. We are not responsible for, and we assume no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any gift card scams, illegal activities, or otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS OR ANY BALANCE ON ANY GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL OR OTHERWISE DEFECTIVE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT GIFT CARD.
Gift Cards and their balance cannot be returned or refunded, in whole or in part, except in accordance with your statutory legal rights or as otherwise required by applicable law. Gift Cards and their balance cannot be resold, exchanged for cash or vouchers, except where required by law, or transferred for any value by you or anyone else other than for purchasing items from boohooman.com in the U.S.A. only. No fees apply to the purchase or use of any Gift Cards.
We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity or Gift Card or account ownership, or provision of an additional payment instrument before you are able to apply a Gift Card to an eligible purchase.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for your Gift Card and refund any monies you have paid to us if we discover any pricing or other errors in relation to the order prior to the time of dispatch. We will contact you in these circumstances and will give you the opportunity to place a new order. Your refund will be processed within 5 working days.
We reserve the right to cancel any order made using any balance on your Gift Card and will refund any monies redeemed and paid to us from your Gift Card back to a new Gift Card if we discover any pricing or other errors in relation to the order prior to the time of dispatch. We will contact you in these circumstances and will give you the opportunity to place a new order using a new Gift Card. Your refund will be processed within 5 working days.
We reserve the right to terminate your order for your Gift Card, if we believe you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or if we suspect fraudulent activity. We also reserve the right to terminate any order made using any balance on your Gift Card, if we believe you (or the person placing the order) has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or if we suspect fraudulent activity. If we terminate your order we will refund the sums you have paid to us within 5 working days, less any costs directly incurred by us as a consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change or add to these Terms and Conditions for security, legal or regulatory requirements. We will give you at least one month’s notice of any such changes or additions.
If you require further information about our Terms and Condition, or your use of your Gift Card, please contact a member of our customer services team at: [email protected]
19. PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Official boohooMAN promotional codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.boohooMAN.com. To utilize your promotional code, insert code into the "Enter promotion code" box on the billing page of checkout and click apply.
Please note, promotional codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. Including onsite offers.
Automated promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or offers.
Selected products can be excluded from promotions at any given time. Confirmation of the exclusions list can be found at the top of the New In category.
Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are non-transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative.
Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of boohoo.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Promotion codes are only valid on boohooMAN.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage, on desktop devices, or from the pivot menu currency selector on mobile devices.
During any promotions for the Premier delivery product we reserve the right to suspend other promotions.
Threshold delivery promotions work against the total cost of the products ordered, the delivery cost does not contribute to the total amount.