Don't miss out on the latest drip!
Shop now and pay in 4 payments, interest-free, every 2 weeks.
How to Use Klarna?
Add your items to bag and go to the checkout as normal.
Select Klarna as your payment option (no need to create a Klarna account), then place your order!
Klarna will automatically bill your chosen debit or credit card every 2 weeks, allowing you to pay for your order in 4 installments.
What do you need to get started?
- An Australian bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- An Australian residential address
Having trouble paying for
your order with Klarna?
If you're having trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to the following reasons;
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.
What if you want to return?
Only pay for what you keep. If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return. If you have an upcoming payment due date – sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Klarna will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
What if I can’t pay my Klarna Installment?
There are no upfront fees when you follow the payment schedule. If you fail to make a payment on time late fees may apply. For more information please review product terms.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and boohooMAN have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.